I2P

I2P


  • I2P is an anonymous overlay network - a network within a network. It is intended to protect communication from dragnet surveillance and monitoring by third parties such as ISP's.
  • I2P is used by many people who care about their privacy: activists, oppressed people, journalists and whistle blowers, as well as the average person.
  • No network can be "perfectly anonymous". The continued goal of I2P is to make attacks more and more difficult to mount. Its anonymity will get stronger as the size of the network increases and with ongoing academic review.
  • I2P is available on desktops, embedded systems (like the Raspberry Pi) and Android phones. Help spread the word!


                                                  Image result for I2P

1 comment:

  1. Very important tool for activists and journalists threatened in the world

    ReplyDelete